Last Updated: January 30, 2012
We collect information from you when you send us an error report from Codeware’s COMPRESS Software or INSPECT Software. The information includes:
- Basic information about the crash.
- Technical information about the conditions in COMPRESS or INSPECT that caused the crash.
- A copy of the COMPRESS or INSPECT registry key. This is where COMPRESS and INSPECT store all configurations and settings.
- A copy of the COMPRESS or INSPECT file that was stored in memory before the crash.
We also ask that you enter your e-mail address and a short description of actions taken before the crash occurred.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve COMPRESS or INSPECT. The information and feedback we receive in a crash report is essential for diagnosing problems and improving the software.
- To follow up with you as necessary.
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law or protect ours or others rights, property or safety. The information collected from a crash report will not be used for marketing purposes.
5224 Station Way
Sarasota, FL 34233